Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough. It is called Klaibya in Ayurveda and is one of the 7 super specialties of Ayurveda.
Over 320 million men face this challenge globally every year. Erectile Dysfunction results in stress; it affects the self -confidence of men and heavily contributes to relationship problems.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms could include
Trouble in getting the organ up
Trouble in keeping it up
Reduced hardness & size of the organ
1. Heart diseases with increased High Cholesterol & High Blood Pressure
2. Diabetes with obesity (too much fat, specifically around the waist area)
3. Multiple sclerosis
4. Side effect of some western medicines given to control high blood pressure, pain or prostrate conditions and/or, anti-depressants, anti histamines etc.
5. Tobacco/Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
6. Sleep disorders
7. Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
8. Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
9. Low testosterone
1. Depression, anxiety or other mental health concerns
3. Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication with partner etc
A lot of men feel embarrassed talking about this problem, even with their closest friends and go for self-medication or take the magic pill from their nearest Chemist.
However, patients should be smarter and choose from options available between Western Medicine or Ayurveda.
The use of Western Medicines causes other multiple side effects and are risky for the patient’s general health. In patients with underlying issues noted above such as Heart problems, High cholesterol, diabetes the use of western medicines can even be fatal. These are well known facts and accepted globally.
Patients here get confused, there are wild claims in the alternate space. Don’t get carried away by the fraudulent claims by unscrupulous websites. Have trust in Ayurvedic medicines researched & developed by experienced doctors such as I-Red range of pure & natural remedies. No chemicals, no steroids, no side effects & very effective.
Ask Dr. Ajayita