Affiliate – Terms and Conditions
1. Commission payable will be as specified at the time of joining. The company can change the commission payable percentage after giving 15 days of notice, through registered email I’d as long as it does not affect previously made sales.
2. The affiliate commission will be activated only after 5 sales are achieved. No commission will be paid and will not be due to the affiliate if at least 5 sales are not generated from the affiliate link.
3. Post the first 5 sales are achieved, from that date onwards commission will be paid at the end of the month for the preceding month’s sales/revenue recovered. This again will be subject to a minimum of 5 sales. If the 5 sales figure is not achieved, then the commission will be paid in the next month provided that total of 5 sales are achieved.
4. Commission on Cash on Delivery (COD) orders will only be paid once the shipment has been received by the company. If the order, is not collected by the customer then no commission will be paid.
5. The decision of the company is final on the sales attributed to any affiliate link.
6. Entry into the affiliate network is at the sole discretion of the company. It can reject anyone with/without specifying the reason for the rejection.
7. The affiliate network is operational at the sole discretion of the company. The company can decide to shut it down at any time.
8. The company can reject any affiliate at any time, if the affiliate misrepresents the brand in their communications.
9. Disputes, if any will be subject to Indian laws and will be in the jurisdiction of the courts at Mohali, Punjab.