Love abnormalities are undesirable yet very common in the present moment. Among the various types of love dysfunctions, erectile dysfunctions are the most common. Erectile dysfunction is a love inability of a man where he is not able to erect the organ properly or cannot keep the erection firm enough for love activity. If this happens frequently, then it is a matter of worry and erectile dysfunction treatment is necessary.
Before treatment of any ailment, the root cause must be identified. Similar is the case here. Before treating the ed problem, the actual cause of the same must be found out. So, let us find out the root cause of the problem.
- Common causes: Some common causes of erectile dysfunction are clogged blood vessels, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, Peyronie’s disease or the development of scar tissue inside the organ, high cholesterol, etc.
- Medications and Drugs: Sometimes, erectile dysfunction is a matter of bad effects of other drugs and medications. The drugs that contribute to ED problems are cannabis, cocaine, opiates as well as nicotine. Apart from all these, the prescription medicines like antidepressants, antipsychotics, beta-blockers, etc. contribute a large part of the cause of ED.
- Performance Anxiety: This is a psychological problem with most men suffering from ED. The negative thoughts and worry about the performance of a man block the flow of pleasurable arousal and resists an erection. This can be treated with pure counseling.
- Prostate surgery or related problems: Surgery for prostate cancer or prostatectomy or any other pelvic surgery can cause erectile dysfunction.
- Arteriosclerosis or narrowing of the blood vessels to the organ is one of the causes of organ erection dysfunction. The shortage of sufficient blood to the organ prevents an erection required for love interaction.
A Doctor will suggest the necessary treatment for the same. But, one can try ayurvedic treatment for erectile dysfunction that helps to cure it in a natural way.
It has been seen that in most cases, this type of love dysfunction is cured by minimizing the number of drugs, medications, and other trigger factors as well as proper counseling. In some advanced cases, medicine or injection is required to restore the functioning of the organ